Attemted Murder of a Police Officer, Robbery, Attempted Robbery
REWARDThe FBI is offering a reward of up to $50,000 and EICU is offering an additional $20,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual who committed this bank robbery.
• Dark gray 4-door Nissan Maxima
• Dark tinted windows
• Stock chrome wheels
• Possibly had an Arizona license plate with a plastic plate cover on the front and a California license plate on the rear (Chino)
• In the Vacaville case, the license plate was covered.
• Reddish-orange Jeep Liberty or Patriot SUV
• Possibly had an out of state license plate with a prominent blue colored stripe across the top of the license plate.
• Rear tire was mounted and the cover had some type of design similar in color and shape to a Banner Bank logo.
• Dark blue sedan
• Tinted windows
• Red and blue license plate
The Patrol division is responsible for conducting criminal patrol duties, DUI and traffic law enforcement, issuance of traffic citations, traffic accident investigations, filing of crime and incident reports, and providing daily traffic control on the streets and at special events and functions such as parades. The Patrol Division is very proactive in drug interdiction and detection and has specially trained officers and K-9 units. Patrol assists Fire and Ambulance units whenever they are dispatched. Patrol officers serve as a direct liaison between the department and the community on quality of life issues.